Saturday, 10 December 2011

Ok..I know I have never blogged properly, but hey there is a first time for everything! :P
Ok so I just wanted to say that i wont be on for a few weeks and i'll probably won't be around around for a while and may only come on in the two weeks Christmas holidays. I know I havent talked to any of you guys for some time now and I would come onto the chat or the blog but it's just that I dont have the time any more. My teachers are giving extra homework and lately i've had a lot of exams and still have more to come. So yeah just wanted to tell you guys this, but hey I might come on next week but thats IF I have time. I still have exams I need to revise for, and essays to hand in. GAH! I really hate school sometimes!! -.-
Ok now i must go and revise. See you in a few weeks (hopefully!) or maybe even sooner than that!
And now I leave you with one of my favourite pictures...




 Yup thats right... Fez's are cool! =P xD

No comments:

Post a Comment